Waking up to excrusciating pain isn't the best thing in the world. Neither is puking your brains out.
Also having someone put more stress on you for no good reason and making you feel more like crap. You can't really eat, so the blood vessels under your eyes pop. One of your old friends see's you at chick Fil a and demises you. What makes it so much better is having to go to the dentist and then to an endodontist to get a root canal. While you are in pain and waiting for two hours, you finally figure out that you can't get the whole root canal done. He could only clean out the tooth on the inside and I would have to come back and get more shots. This was because I didnt get covered by Alex's insurance for dental. So I will have to wait until I do. It gets better. I'm terrified already about getting a root canal on my front tooth cause I dont want to have teeth that look fake in the next year or so. This entire time I thought it was the tooth next to my big tooth. It wasn't.....It was my left front tooth. It was dead. So I asked him, "what does that mean?" He replies, "Oh your going to have to get it pulled." I freaked out. He also replies,"It's okay you can work at waffle house!" I started to tear up." All of this and now my front tooth has to be removed!" Quickly he apologized and said that he was kidding. So that was my experience at the doctors office.
I had to stop at my moms to get money for my meds to be made. I went to wal mart when I was in very bad pain and the guy was seriously retarded. He didn't put in the right birth date, so I had to give all my info to be put in the computer and then He took forever to type everything! I had to get my meds and then my mom wanted me to pick up Chris's meds cause she didnt want to get them later. I told him my brothers birth date ten times and he still didn't understand the fact that Im picking uop meds for me and my brother. Finally I just said,"don't worry about it, I'll get them later."I'm about to Puke." So I walked away and I started blacking out. I was going to faint. So I just sat in the aisle and called my mom. Since I felt better I went back and told him chris info to get his meds. Came home to soup and a grilled cheese. Yum. Watched TV and waited for my mom to come back with the meds nd when she did. They didn't even give her Chris's meds. I was so pissed. I left and Then after taking my brother back home where he begged and begged me the night before to take him back home. My mom asks me to take him back to my dads. I said, "NO." (Reasons why: He knocks on my freaking door when I'm trying to get some sleep. Shows me a piece of paper to where he wrote down question to either sleep with the dogs,borrow hangers,use Alex's laptop or something. Btw He doesn't talk anymore cause he is schitzofranic. He just always bothers me for something and If I dont do it. He will ask over and over. Also play games to where he is trying to annoy you, but he acts innocent.) Anyways later on I got a text from mom saying,"Chris left his phone over there and since I'm coming to get it, Im dropping him off. So you could guess how this night is by my explanation when I'm drugged up and trying to get some sleep. Thanks mom for being so thoughtful. Loratab is kicking in. Peace.

Oh no Jenna!! I'm so sorry! I feel like I should have kown all this! I'm sorry! Call me if you want me to come get you so you can spend the day in my bed and I'll make you food and be your nurse!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE you girl!!
Hey chick, I've had root canals on both my front teeth... and while I never got them pulled, I did get them chipped down to tiny little nubs and you know I've had fake teeth since I was 6. Mine don't look fake! Don't worry, everything will be fine. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you girls!! Today was much better and now I'm not that worried about getting fake teeth. :) I even forget about that cause they look so real!
ReplyDeleteAmy, can I still take that offer anyways??? hehehehehehe. I love you both very much. I miss you girls as well!!
We need to have a get together soon,,PLEASE!