My relaxing day was wonderful. I didn't go anywhere or did anything. I didn't even puke!!! All day long!! It feels so good to be healthy and feel good. Plus Alex stayed here to watch over me and make sure that I wouldn't be puking by myself. I act like I'm dying! So anyways the entire day I would get different notes like the one you see above from my brother.He writes things down cause he just doesn't want to talk or something. So I would get them under my door or he would knock. Any chance he would get he would ask me here and there. Plus he came in my room twice. The first time Alex and I was sleeping and he came in to put pair of socks in my room. Then the second time I went upstairs and he tried to sneak in my room. This also was when Alex was sleeping. I don't understand why he would do this.So I lock my door to prevent my 19 year old brother(acts like 5) to not come in my room. Even if I'm upstairs, I have to lock it. Cause he either will go through my things, take something or stay in there forever and lay on my bed. This might sound like, I'm being a bitch, but I don't understand that I have to lock my own bedroom door to get privacy? When I'm 21? I shouldn't have to worry for my 19 year old brother to wake me up with a note every hour when I'm trying to sleep. Also that just walks in my room without knocking? It's bullshit. Besides that....I finally ate food today. It was a kickin' chicken sandwich from Zaxbees. Yummy. Hopefully I won't be a babysitter for 19 year old tomorrow. That would be nice and to also get good sex!! Yaya!:P
I can say that on here........right??
No comments:
Post a Comment