Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Test Drive :)

Had a very weird day today, so I'm trying to leave to go up to Target really fast and get a rug for the bathroom and my neighbor talked to me for a minute and then he said,"do you think you could grab me some Sherbert Icecream"? Then after he said that he was just joking and stuff and then me thinking I needed to be a nice neighbor and just act like I can get him icecream turned around and he said,"Okay let me get my wallet." Like I really didn't think that my neighbor would seriously ask me to get him icecream. They have a freaking pineapple in the front yard for goodness sakes! They scare me!! So I grabbed him icecream and on the way back home, I'm thinking to myself that if he askes me to come inside.....I will say No! Cause I was in a hurry to get to Alex's work anyways. (Seriously) I get there....walk to the door and he opens the door;Says, "Come on in!" So I go in, his wife and two kids are there (very akward) they are in the middle of dinner and I'm just trying to think of things to say. I'm not a good conversation starter at all. The kids were crying and I just wanted to get out! I was also thinking about the pineapple in the front yard. AHHHH!!!! Finally I got the guts to say that I was leaving. Man, that was he weirdest situation ever!!! I had a fun time at Alex's work though. He got in trouble by denting the car door on an accident and he almost started crying, but I cheered him up by riding in the cars on the test drives, which was really fun! I even got too drive a 3 series and went crazy with it!! You might not think that I'm a good driver, but I'm seriously a good driver. Alex had a good time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment