Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sat/Taryn

So after a long day at work, I waited for Alex to come home cause we were going to go hang out with Taryn and her bro that night! Finally we headed over there and played some Foo's ball with Uncle Chris and Mikey. When Taryn got there, ate some pizza and decided that we wanted to go to ATL. Which wasn't what Alex had planned to do, but hell my bestie wants to go to ATL......We are going! On the way down there Taryn and I just had a good time together while the boys were talking. Then we got to ATL and Alex was freaking out. Lol, he was scared and thought it wasn't a good idea to come down. (soo cute) Anyways we parked the car and walked around ATL. Saw a homeless man pee,Taryn and I played in the water, took a pic with superman, walked forever to get to Centennial Park. While we were there Taryn and I walked around while the boys sat and chatted. On the way back hom ethings got more fun and Alex began to relax.  Then we got back to Aunt Jen's and hung out in the guest bedroom. It was so sad cause Taryn was leaving for Florida for the entire week the next day. I was so sad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment