We rode in Alex's Spitfire triumph on the way there with the top off. Kinda chilly, but I emjoyed it very much! I was really glad to see Alex in a really good mood cause then it makes me happy. Even though I was kind of in a bad mood. It was great to see everyone there....I even had a beer at the event and I never drink beer. So anyways people loved Alex's triumph, but he couldn't race it cause, 1. It would just be for fun 2. the top is off 3. He needs to put in the new motor before anything. So we were really rooting for Richard. He raced his rx7 ( I don't know all the specs) and timed a low eleven. Which is pretty awesome, but he wanted a low ten. Besides that I was happy to see Alex happy and I had a happy fun day as well. I miss having fun with the car group...I really do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment