Monday, March 29, 2010

Life is just being kind to me.

After I went tanning and ran errands. I went to sonic to get my fav peach sweet tea and a coney. I decided to call Taryn ( my bff from ny) and she gave me great news!! SHE'S COMING TO GEORGIA THIS THURSDAY!!! FUCK YES!!!! Like I'm so excited! We are going to go dance at the masquerade on thursday night and run through the nigger water and just act crazy!! She is my only friend that is as crazy and as hyper as me. I'm so retarded and stupid around her because she can be the exact same way. We are just high on life. So I gotta get ready to laugh my brains out. Besides that I got another frog today and his name is keroppi. He's more energetic than Prince which bothers me cause I hope that Prince is happy. Maybe he just needs more time to get used to where he is. But, seriously life is being awesome right now. Taryn being here really makes me happy cause she actually makes me feel like the greatest person ever and she just wants to hang out with me. No favors or anything she is just there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment