Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pro-duct-ive.....say what??!!!

Started the day off waking up at noon. Got dressed and drove to Brian's house to grab my camera.
We chatted and then I stopped at Shelby's to get my immunization papers. Third place, was Alex's house to get Richards money for the hockey game on Friday. Which I'm also surprising Alex with the hockey game and his friends will be there too! Helped out grandma when I came home and cleaned my butt off. Finally When I had gotten my money from grandma, I drove to Teresa's and hung out with her, Michael, Lizabeth, while eating cookies and trying to figure out where to put her house decorations. It was time for me to go home and grabbed some groceries on the way back. Now I'm rewarding myself with some shrimp and diet coke. :)

P.s. The doggies now have a dungeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment